Full Spectrum CBD v CBD Oil
If you’ve tried cannabidiol (CBD) oil for its therapeutic benefits, you may have used full-spectrum CBD, CBD isolate or just CBD Oil purchased from the local high street stores. They all come from the same plant, but that doesn’t make these types of CBD extracts the same.
Read on to learn why full-spectrum CBD is different and what makes a good full-spectrum CBD product. Artisan-Med is no 'Man in the Middle' we pride ourselves in having a great relationship with our manufacturers over the pond in Florida offering the best full spectrum products.
Both full spectrum CBD and CBD isolate are derived from the cannabis plant.
Full-spectrum CBD extracts contain all the compounds that naturally occur in the cannabis plant, including trace amounts of THC. That’s the cannabinoid associated with the cannabis “high.”
A theory called the entourage effect suggests that taking all the cannabinoids together is more effective and beneficial than isolating a single cannabinoid. That’s one reason why you might consider a full-spectrum CBD oil.
A CBD isolate, on the other hand, is exactly as it sounds — it’s been refined so that it’s CBD only, with no other compounds from the plant. This can be a good option if you’re interested in the therapeutic benefits of CBD, but you want to avoid THC completely. You won’t experience the entourage effect, but there is research to suggest taking CBD alone may have benefits.
In choosing the best full-spectrum CBD oils, we looked for products that met specific criteria for safety, quality, and transparency.
In order to deliver the best Full Spectrum CBD product we looked for:
- is made by a company that provides proof of laboratory testing on each batch.
- is made with U.S.-grown hemp
- contains no more than 0.2 percent THC, according to the certificate of analysis (COA)
- passes tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and moulds, according to the COA
- the company’s certifications and manufacturing processes
- product potency
- overall ingredients
- indicators of user trust and brand reputation, such as:
- customer reviews
- whether the company has met all FSA and complies with UK law
- whether the company makes any unsupported health claim
- We have great customer feedback on how well our products work for the consumer. Check them out on Trust Pilot.
You can have piece of mind that we have covered every aspect in manufacturing our CBD oil, we promise to deliver you the best full spectrum CBD product.