600g powder: From whey concentrate and isolate (vanilla flavour)
10 May 2020 - new formula (v2)
A premium quality vanilla flavoured whey protein powder, derived from a blend of concentrate and isolate - NO artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Providing 22g of protein and just 1.6g of fat per 30g serving, this formula contains only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs.
As well as providing an excellent nutritional (and amino acid) profile, we have ensured that using Whey Advanced is a tasty, hassle-free experience.
It can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as a protein-rich, muscle building and appetite curbing snack.
Also available in chocolate flavour.
Other product features and benefits
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 22g of protein per 30g serving
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Only 1.2g of carbohydrates per serving
- Only 1.6g of fat per serving
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- No added sugar
- EU and British sourced milk
- Low in lactose
- TSE / BSE free
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Who is Whey Advanced suitable for?
Whey Advanced (Vanilla Flavour) is ideal for anyone looking to:
- increase their daily protein intake
- find an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increase their muscle mass and size
- support tissue repair
- maintain lean mass
- shape and tone
- increase their calorie intake.
This product, whole or in part, has not come into contact with any product(s), which are banned by the IOC (International Olympics Committee). However, we have not had it tested by the IOC for official approval documentation.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass, the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.